FLOURISHING IN AFFLICTION
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Or so the saying goes. By and large, our culture encourages a similar course of action when we face trials—that we should search deep inside ourselves to uncover and activate the hidden strength that can see us through anything. But all too often, that search turns up empty.
Thankfully, there is a better way. Throughout Scripture, God encourages us to search for strength not inside ourselves, but outside ourselves—in him alone. God promises to give us everything we need—not just to survive affliction, but even to flourish in it.
Our worship during this series will follow this path as God teaches us how to flourish in affliction:
Join us every Sunday at 9:30 am at church or online.
- July 12 - Love God Above All
- July 19 - Find Rest in Jesus
- July 26 - Be Planted by the Word
- August 2 - Live as Wheat among Weeds
- August 9 - Seek Spiritual Wealth
- August 16 - Trust God to Provide
- August 23 - Answer Doubt with Faith